- The Landmark Wholesale Family
- Landmark Members
- Landmark People
- Lifestyle Express
- Marketing Activities
- Own Brands
- Landmark Insight
- Landmark Trading Committees
- The Landmark Wholesale Conference
- Join Landmark
- Our Awards
- Contact Us
Landmark Wholesale continue to recruit new
Members to the Group.
At the Awards...
- Lifestyle Express best for convenience staple: beers, wines and spirits 30th May 2016 Landmark Wholesale's fascia group, Lifestyle Express, has won a top award at the annual Convenience ...
- Landmark Wholesale is going for gold 14th May 2016 Landmark Wholesale is celebrating after being named as a three-time finalist in this year’s Grocer...
- Bay is crowned UK's retailer's retailer 27th February 2016 Lifestyle Express retailer Bay Bashir was all smiles at the Convenience Retail Awards where he scoop...
Prince Consort Vodka Counterfeit Product Warning
- Lifestyle Express retailer wins Heineken’s first Twitter competition 28th July 2016 Lifestyle Express retailer Bay Bashir has been named as as the first ever winner of Heineken’s Sta...
- United drives up awareness of Lifestyle Express 28th July 2016 One wholesaler is taking a new approach to driving up awareness of their Lifestyle Express stores, a...
- JJ Food Service to open three new UK sites 28th July 2016 National wholesaler JJ Food Service has invested £15m to open three new branches in Dagenham, Newca...
Own Brand Focus
- New look for Landmark's sports hero 22nd August 2016 Landmark Wholesale's bestselling sports and energy own brand range LSV Isotonic has been given a vib...
- Landmark gets fruity this summer 11th August 2016 Keen to capture the growing demand for waters and soft drinks, Landmark Wholesale is launching Fruqu...
- Landmark continues to raise the bar for own brand 1st May 2016 The Landmark Wholesale Board has strategically committed to the buying group’s continued investmen...
Full of ideas to help you grow your Business and make the most of seasonal demand.
Landmark Wholesale supports the work carried out by GroceryAid.
The charity raises and distributes £3.7m per year to dependents who have worked in our industry. It also provides help and advice.